Grievance Cell

To address any grievance of students pertaining to continuous internal assessment and the semester exams, there will be a grievance cell. Students have to meet the subject teacher who teachers the subject if they feel injustice has been meted out to them. If they are unsatisfied with the evaluation made by the teacher, the matter may be referred to the Head of the Department. The college grievance committee could be met with a written complaint if a student still feels the issue has not been rightly addressed.