M.Com (Masters in Commerce)
St. Joseph’s Evening College (Autonomous) offers a two year postgraduate programme in Commerce with the objective of providing students with the skills necessary to work in fields relating to management and business. This includes human resources, finance, marketing and business management. The curriculum has been designed in order to train students in adopting an interdisciplinary approach to understanding the contemporary business environment.
The course includes both academic and research components. It also exposes students to various business environments through industrial visits, internships, and guest lectures and workshops facilitated by professionals from various industries. Soft skills training programmes in time management, communication skills, business ethics and business etiquette help foster the holistic development of the student.
Eligibility criteria for the courses
1. Completion of 10th and 12th Standard.
2. Completion of a three year undergraduate degree programme, with an overall percentage of 50%.
Documents to be submitted along with the applications:
1. SSLC or 10th Standard, or its equivalent, marks card (Original and 2 photocopies).
2. PUC or 10+2 marks card (Original and two photocopies).
3. UG marks cards for all semesters (Original and two photocopies).
4. Provisional degree certificate* or degree certificate (Original and two photocopies)
5. Transfer Certificate (Original).
6. Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE
7. 6 Passport size and 2 stamp size colour photographs.
Students who have not yet received their degree certificate may submit their provisional degree certificate on or before August 15th. Students are expected to submit their degree certificate when it is released by the University.
© 2019 : St. Joseph's Evening College : all rights reserved INTEGRO