IQAC was established in the year 1997 with the objective of setting quality benchmarks in Academic and Administrative processes of the institution. The College Internal Quality Assurance Cell has been instrumental in raising the bar of service and excellence by adopting and implementing qualitative measures for institutional functioning towards internalization of quality culture and best practices. IQAC ensures that timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks are accomplished. Various qualitative steps were undertaken to enhance quality in teaching, learning, evaluation, curriculum development, student support services, infrastructural facilities, research, extension, student progression, innovations, leadership, governance and management to make higher education relevant and joyful to the teachers and learners. IQAC collaborates with institutional stakeholders for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance. This is done through the process of self-evaluation, accountability, autonomy and innovations.
To make quality as philosophy of the institution percolating to all levels so that performance meets the expectation of the stakeholders
IQAC strives consciously and consistently in achieving and sustaining quality benchmarks for academic and administrative activities to help the institution and its stakeholders to grow holistically.
• To enhance academic and administrative performance of the institution
• To induce quality benchmarks in all institutional processes
• To be instrumental in realization of quality enhancement and sustenance.
• To promote measures towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices
• Conceptualize, develop, implement and monitor the annual action plan and validate its outcomes during the end of academic year
• To orient the relevance of quality practices and processes to all the stakeholders
• To encourage the departments to organize conferences, seminars, workshops, training and development programme
• To periodically orient and promote research culture among students and staff
• To periodically conduct and analysis of self, peer and student appraisal
• To evaluate the annual progress of departments and the institution.
• Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
• Periodical conduct of academic and administrative audit and its follow-up
© 2019 : St. Joseph's Evening College : all rights reserved INTEGRO